.

McCain doomed by his aides then blamed on Palin

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

Read here.

To those top McCain advisers who leaked the little story about seeing Sarah Palin in a towel; to those who called her and her family "Wasilla hillbillies" while using her to stoke class warfare with red meat speeches and an anti-elitist message; to those who claim she didn't know Africa was a continent; to those McCain aides who say she is the reason they lost this election. Can I please remind you of one thing? You picked her.
And if I may borrow one reader’s comment:
Campbell, I'll take it one step further---if it were not for Sarah Palin I wound NOT have voted. I wanted a real conservative and McCain didn't fit the bill. Only when Sarah was added to the ticket did I feel compelled to vote.
Just who are these people?
"I won't comment on anyone's gossip or allegations that are based on anonymous sources," she said. "That's kind of a small, evidently bitter type of person, who would anonymously charge something foolish like that -- that I perhaps didn't know an answer to a question. So until I know who was talking about it, I won't have a comment on false allegations."
In response to the allegations that she was ill-prepared for interviews and debate, Randy Scheunemann, an aide assigned to Palin, called her "brilliant" and said she has a "photographic memory."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...