.

Oprah not taking the credit for Charice's success

>> Friday, September 18, 2009


We all know how Charice started her successful U.S. career and there is no denying that Oprah played a very important role in that success. But when Oprah was asked about how she'd helped the most talented girl in the world, Oprah humbly replied:

“I would have to say that my staff is responsible for that because I said to them, ‘Look, I’m not in the record business.’ And they said, ‘This girl has something.’ From the beginning, I brought Charice into a room and sat her down with some people whom I thought could help her. They were asking me, did I want to manage her? I don’t. I don’t want to make any money from her. I just want her to be as successful as she can.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...