.

Keanna Reeves reveals affair with Luis, Jake, and Cogie

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

Keanna Reeves is proud to reveal her 3 flings: Luis Manzano, Jake Cuena, and Cogie Domingo. Among the three, Cogie was the most frequent visitor at her condo while Jake and Luis were “one night only.” Keanna said “who would say no to those guys?” All three were quiet about Keanna's revelations but not her manager Boy Abunda.
Abunda also stressed that he had no knowledge of Keanna’s alleged short-lived affairs with actors Luis Manzano, Jake Cuenca and Cogie Domingo. “She should not imply that I knew of these things. I have no concern about her dalliances. I don’t want people to think I’m her accomplice,” he said.
Here is my comment for Luis, Jake, and Cogie… “patay kang bata ka.” I’ll be waiting for more comments on this issue. Abangan!
Read full articles here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...