.

Pacquiao's response on steroid use twitted by Mosley

>> Friday, May 13, 2011

Apparently, this is what Mosley twitted that made Bob Arum unhappy:

“These are not my words it comes from an article and his sparring partner but if it is true! Then what do you say, please google,” tweeted Mosley. His girlfriend has twitted the same earlier.

I wonder if Mosley twitted this because he believed it or he just wants people to think that this is reason he lost. Did he forget that Pacquiao, in all his kindness and mercy was kind of easy with him during their fight and he still lost?

Here is Pacquiao's response:
"It's false, fabricated. An anonymous post on an internet forum claims an unidentified former Filipino sparring partner injected me with steroids before my fight with Oscar de la Hoya and in subsequent fights,” aniya. “This is completely false, totally fabricated, and, not surprisingly, le­veled by someone who will not even identify himself. I did not even have a Filipino sparring partner during my training for the fight against De La Hoya or for any fight since then.”

“I have never taken steroids, HGH, or any banned performance-enhancing drug. Period. My success in the ring is due to hard work, belief in God, and the support of my fans. Like every boxe­r, I am required to take drug tests in connection with every professional fight in the United States. I have passed every­one, including my fight against De La Hoya and my most recent victory against Shane Mosley.

“I will fight to protect my hard-earned good name and reputation.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...