.

Why exercise?

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Per my doctor's countless advice, it's a must that I exercise. Oh how I would imagine myself with cute exercise outfit and perfect running shoes and having great a time running and all that, just like what this video is encouraging people to do. But when I think of the aches and pains after, the desire to exercise vanishes in the air bringing me back to being lazy again. I hope it will be different this time because after watching this video, I really felt the need to start and I mean seriously start now. I know I have to start slow about 3-4 times a week but I have to make some plans so I can make it into something I can look forward to doing regularly and consistently – like where to go, what to wear, who to run with. So, will see. (Watch video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...